Sunday, May 8, 2011

For Lindy from Jack...

In honor of Mother's Day, I would like to dedicate this blog post to my wife and mother of my child.

I am constantly amazed by the relationship of Lindy and Jack. An instantaneous bond was formed when she found out she was pregnant. There is nothing else like it in the world and a part of me is jealous of their love, but mostly grateful and humbled by what a child can do to a person's emotions. I know that there is nothing in the world that Lindy would trade motherhood for. She has taken on her first months as a mom with great patience, hard work, humility and courage.

Though Dads won't say it often, or ever, Mom's have the hardest jobs in the world. It's hard to imagine having a 24/7 job that is responsible for the upbringing of a human being. I do as much as I can and I know Jack loves me, but if he had to choose, I know Jack will be reaching out for mom.

HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY LINDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment